How much will it cost to build your Dream Home?
... Let The House Designers and StartBuild tell you
One of the most popular questions we get from consumers and builders looking at house plans is "How much will it cost to build?" This information is necessary in accurately determining if you can afford to build your dream home.
Thanks to The House Designers' recent partnership with the experts at StartBuild, consumers and builders can now purchase an accurate, state-of-the art Cost-to-Build Estimator based on current costs for products and labor specific to your location.
With StartBuild's many years of experience in the construction industry, they understand how important it is to provide accurate information and consequently continually update their databases. What might have been a realistic building cost last year may no longer be accurate this year as prices for home building products and services fluctuate.
This reliable program allows you to select all the materials you'd like to have included in your new home so you can understand how product selection can affect the overall cost of your home. This also allows you to modify areas of your home to help you stay within your budget before you build.
Here is a list of features that make StartBuild's Cost-to-Build Estimator the best, most accurate estimator available for our expansive collection house plans:
- Specific to each house plan: StartBuild's estimate begins with a custom estimate for your specific house plan.
- Specific to the location of the potential home: Adjusts for regional differences in material and labor costs based on your individual zip code.
- Accurate and up-to-date material and labor costs: StartBuild's continuously updated database comes from bids from actual contractors and suppliers.
- Easily customizable: Calculate costs based on the options that you want in the home and not some predetermined configuration.
- Modify your estimate for 30 days: Each estimate is available and modifiable for 30 days so you can reevaluate your options.
- Unlimited copies: Print it out as many times as you want for builders, contractors, material estimates, etc.
- Continuously updated costs: Spot potential cost increases before they occur.
- Fast and convenient: Your personalized cost-to-build estimator will arrive only two business days after your order, along with online access to your budget.
- 24-Hour availability: Your online budget is always just a click away.
Cost to Build: The Charleston Carriage House House Plan
© Copyright by the designer
Total Living Area: 792 Sq. Ft.
Second Floor: 792
Full Baths: 1
Width: 38 ft.
Depth: 24 ft.