• Offer good on all house plans over $500
• Promotions cannot be combined
• Save 10% off printed plan options
• Save 10% off plan PDFs
• Save 10% off CAD files
• Offer expires on midnight August 31, 2016
• PROMO CODE: ENDSUMMER2016
10% Off All House Plans Through The End Of August !!! see details
All images copyrighted by designer
Photographed homes may have been modified from original design. Construction plans are provided as per renderings.
© copyright by designerFloor Plan:
BHG – 4918
Total Living Area: 2240 Sq. Ft.
First Floor: 2240 Sq. Ft.
Full Baths: 2
Width: 68 Ft. Depth: 70 Ft.
Garage Size: 2
Foundation: Concrete Slab Foundation, Optional Crawl Space Foundation
Greensage - 2217
Get Your House Plans In Minutes!NEW PDFs Now! Plan packages available. Simply place your order, electronically sign the license agreement, and receive your PDFs within minutes in your inbox!
This one-story home plan is designed to drastically cut heating and cooling costs but without adding substantial building costs. Among the many energy saving features:
Featured House Plan: BHG - 4918 Description
1. Insulated doors and windows
2. 2x6 exterior walls with R19 insulation
3. Modified roof design to accommodate 12" thick R38 ceiling insulation
4. Positive vapor barrier to enhance comfort control
5. Centrally located plumbing and heating/AC for added efficiency
6. Properly oriented, this home is designed to provide natural solar gain.
7. New and improved framing techniques that allow previously un-insulated areas to become insulated.
8. All heat/AC ductwork is located within the heated area to maximize efficiency but all the ducts are hidden from view.
The plan is packed with luxurious features, including 12-ft. ceilings in the master suite, dining room, foyer and front secondary bedroom. The living room and kitchen have sloped ceilings that enhance the open feel. All other rooms have 9-ft. ceilings. The master bath offers a spa roman style tub, his and hers walk-in closets, separate shower and a private toilet compartment. The master suite is huge and it has an adjoining office/study with a built-in desk.