© copyright by designerFloor Plan:
BHG – 5289
Total Living Area: 1086 Sq. Ft.
Full Baths: 2, Half Baths: 1
Width: 36 Ft. Depth: 46 Ft.
Foundation: Crawl Space Foundation, Optional Concrete Slab Foundation
Get Your House Plans In Minutes!NEW PDFs Now! Plan packages available. Simply place your order, electronically sign the license agreement, and receive your PDFs within minutes in your inbox!
This delightful 3-bedroom cottage is designed to drastically cut heating and cooling cost but without adding substantial building cost. Among the many energy saving features:
Featured House Plan: BHG - 5289 Description
1. Insulated doors and windows
2. 2x6 exterior walls with R19 insulation
3. Modified Roof Design to accommodate 12 R38 ceiling insulation
4. Positive vapor barrier to enhance comfort control
5. Centrally located plumbing and heating/AC for added efficiency
6. Small footprint to minimize land and building cost
7. Properly oriented, this home is designed to provide natural solar gain
8. New and improved framing techniques that allow previously un-insulated areas to become insulated.